    error and it appears to deal with wireless connection. Im not running
    a wireless connection, and when I did it was a netgear.

    , Feb 15, 2006

  2. Mistoffolees Guest

    wrote:
    > As other users have stated, whenever I access the control panel I
    > receive the error message - Intel(R) PROSet Resources are Not
    > Available, and now this error pops up routinly. I've looked up this
    > error and it appears to deal with wireless connection. Im not running
    > a wireless connection, and when I did it was a netgear.

    Trying to install an Intel NIC? If so, use the Add/Remove
    Hardware applet in Control Panel. Start the Wizard. Check
    for the NIC in the device list. If not, choose "Add New
    Device". Pick device from list...[Windows] *.inf file for
    the device (e.g., Intel Pro/100) may already exist or use
    the "have disk" option and point to the specific location
    of the *.inf file for the NIC. HTH.

    Mistoffolees, Feb 15, 2006