intel inside logo on toilet seat cover...

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Mr Undeniably Sluttish, Dec 24, 2005.

  1. Mr Undeniably Sluttish, Dec 24, 2005

  2. Mr Undeniably Sluttish

    steve Guest

    steve, Dec 25, 2005

  3. Mr Undeniably Sluttish

    steve Guest

    steve, Dec 25, 2005
  4. So it's history as well eh?

    The last intel CPU I bought was a Celeron 1.3g Tualatin. Of course
    capacitors on the MOBO packed up and I couldn't find a replacement.

    So I bought an AMD64 system.

    I am impressed with the AMD64's performance. I'll most likely not change
    to using the Intel heaters (P4 et al).

    Undeniably Sluttish

    Mr Undeniably Sluttish, Dec 25, 2005
  5. Mr Undeniably Sluttish

    brianM Guest

    Expect a Woger crap (tm) attack any time soon.

    BrianM

    brianM, Dec 25, 2005
  6. Doubt it. He's too busy being in love.

    --
    Regards,
    Nicolaas.

    .... A soft answer turneth away wrath, but leaveth unrepelled the
    door-to-door religion peddler. That requireth a large, fierce dog.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Dec 26, 2005
  7. With what?

    His latest Intel hardware aquisition?

    Undeniably Sluttish

    Mr Undeniably Sluttish, Dec 26, 2005
  8. No, he posted here not so long ago that it was likely we would not be
    seeing very much of him in the future, that he had found a new hobby: he
    was in love. It sounded like the love object was human.

    --
    Regards,
    Nicolaas.

    .... Why are haemorrhoids called "haemorrhoids" instead of "arseteroids"?
    Either way, they are a pain in the arse!

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Dec 26, 2005
  9. Good luck to him.

    Undeniably Sluttish

    Mr Undeniably Sluttish, Dec 26, 2005