    elements of my new computer.

    Thank you in advance for help
    Netm.

    Netman, Sep 14, 2011

  2. Netman banged his head on his keyboard to write :
    Just curious, but why are you purchasing a processor in 2011 Q4 you
    intend to replace in 2012 Q1, or did I just read that wrong?

    --
    -There are some who call me...
    Jim

    "You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because
    you might not get there."
    - Yogi Berra

    James D Andrews, Sep 14, 2011

  3. Netman

    Netman Guest

    I have slow computer and I need it for rendering videos in Sony Vegas Pro
    and I don`t want to wait till Q2 2012.
    Could you answer my previous question? Will it suit to the motherboard that
    I would buy in Q4 2011.

    Thank you in advance
    Netm.

    Netman, Sep 15, 2011
  4. Netman

    Paul Guest

    Unclear at this time.

    You would hope, with the introduction of a new socket this year, it
    would be reusable next year. But with the problems they're having
    with the LGA 2011 platform, this doesn't come with a guarantee.

    Maybe you should repeat the research you've done so far, on the
    day that the LGA 2011 parts can be purchased. As then, the Intel
    Powerpoint slide sets may have been updated to reflect their latest
    plans.

    Paul

    Paul, Sep 15, 2011