    that measure temps for modern mainboards?

    TIA

    jd

    Jimmy Dean, Apr 11, 2007

  2. Jimmy Dean

    mac Guest

    you can get a app called everest { used to be aida32} google 'everest free '

    does the job

    mac, Apr 11, 2007

  3. Jimmy Dean

    Cub Guest

    Why not use MBM5 ?

    Is the temp your main concern or performance. you should select the chip
    that meets your requirements then tweak the cooling to keep it well within
    spec

    most mobo's come with a monitor

    Temp is relative to load , enviroment , internal cooling , overclocking (if
    any)

    Cub

    Cub, Apr 11, 2007
  4. Jimmy Dean

    Jimmy Dean Guest

    I set up an AM2 system recently. MBM5 does not read the CPU and mobo
    temps correctly (all readings on all sensors are negative).
    Yes I know, but not this partic board unfortunately.
    My question remains: Under the same circumstances, which is cooler:
    Intel Core 2 Duo or Athlon 64 X2?

    jd

    Jimmy Dean, Apr 11, 2007
  5. Neal Weissman, Apr 21, 2007