    Kb.

    Kind regrads,

    Maurice

    Maurice, Jun 12, 2005

  2. Maurice

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Maurice" <nietvantoepassing.com> wrote in message
    > Is it worth to buy a Intel Celeron 2,6 Ghz? Are there people with
    > experience? Or is it not worth it? this one has 256 kb cache instead of
    > 128 Kb.

    That would depend on what you want to *do* with it. If you are doing basic
    office work (Word, Excel, etc.) it should be fine. If you do 3D CAD, video
    editing, FPS games, etc., you'd better look for something with more
    horsepower.

    Most of the workstations at work are 2.4G Celerons. A few of us who
    seriously multitask have P4s with much more zing to them (oh - more memory,
    all that <g>)

    Toolman Tim, Jun 12, 2005

  3. Maurice wrote:

    > Is it worth to buy a Intel Celeron 2,6 Ghz? Are there people with
    > experience? Or is it not worth it? this one has 256 kb cache instead of 128
    > Kb.

    For $10, yes. For $100,000, no. Can you narrow it down a little?

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 13, 2005
  4. Maurice

    Maurice Guest

    It is a Celeron D processor, which are better then the regular celeron. It
    cost 100 Euro.

    Maurice, Jun 13, 2005
  5. Maurice wrote:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> schreef in bericht
    >> Maurice wrote:

    >>> Is it worth to buy a Intel Celeron 2,6 Ghz? Are there people with
    >>> experience? Or is it not worth it? this one has 256 kb cache instead of
    >>> 128
    >>> Kb.

    >> For $10, yes. For $100,000, no. Can you narrow it down a little?

    > It is a Celeron D processor, which are better then the regular celeron. It
    > cost 100 Euro.

    There ya go. Now someone that uses Intel can probably be of more help.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 13, 2005