    an e-mail form with the address of the selected (on the url) addressee?

    Thanks

    dj tuchler

    Dennis J. Tuchler, Sep 18, 2004

  2. Dennis J. Tuchler

    Ranjit Guest

    I think it has to do with setting up a mail client then configuring FF
    to do so.
    I have TB as my default mail client and any mailto: link I click, TB
    compose window opens up with the adress in the To list.

    Ranjit, Sep 21, 2004

  3. Under Linux, Firefox does not have a way to set the e-mail client.

    dj tuchler

    Dennis J. Tuchler, Sep 22, 2004
  4. Dennis J. Tuchler

    Moz Champion Guest

    As the other person stated, its NOT a Firefox setting but a system one.
    Linux does have a setting to set the default mail client no?

    Moz Champion, Sep 22, 2004
  5. I can't find the system setting for such a thing. I suspect it is more
    like a desktop application setup thing (Not KDE, and I don't know how to
    get the Gnome setup program started).

    djt

    Dennis J. Tuchler, Sep 23, 2004
  6. Dennis J. Tuchler