Integrated, Real-Time Virus and Spyware Protection by NOD32 Antivirus Software

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Jess, Jun 15, 2007.

  1. Jess

    Jess Guest

    NOD32 Antivirus Software just try and say something....

    System Requirements:

    * Operating System

    o Microsoft Windows NT 4.0, 2000 and 2003 Server
    o Microsoft Windows XP Home and Professional, including
    Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
    o Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit

    * CPU 386 or higher processor (Pentium recommended)
    * 30 MB free hard disk space
    * 32 MB RAM (64 MB RAM recommended)
    * VGA or better graphic card

    more info >>> http://deepquest.biz/blog/2007/06/1...virus-and-spyware-protection-nod32-antivirus/

    Jess, Jun 15, 2007

  2. I think it would be better to download it from the source rather than
    some spamming blogger:
    http://www.eset.com/

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 15, 2007