    Is it possible to install or move integrated DNS on a different machine? Is
    it possible for Active Directory to use UNIX DNS instead of using integrated
    DNS? Your feedback will be helpful.

    Guest, Feb 7, 2006

  2. Guest

    Wayne Guest

    It is possible, it's also very easy for you to find the answers yourself, a
    simple search on Google using:
    "Active Directory to use UNIX DNS site:www.microsoft.com" (minus quotes)
    brings up quite a few answers, one of which I've pasted below.
    http://technet2.microsoft.com/WindowsServer/en/Library/73c0ae36-8058-43d1-8809-046eb03b73fb1033.mspx

    Next time, try to research yourself, or at least tell us you've looked but
    can't find answers. You're supposedly working toward an MCSE, you should
    know how to find solutions.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver

    Wayne, Feb 7, 2006

  3. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Hey Wayne, re-registrate yerself on the super sekret web site thingy.

    Frisbee®, Feb 7, 2006
  4. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Am I the only one who got a chuckle out of Wayne responding to Jon? I just
    had visions of Indians getting their butt kicked.

    MitchS, Feb 7, 2006
  5. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    I'm gonna go rassle me a woman and kiss me a bear.

    No, wait... that wasn't right.

    Frisbee®, Feb 7, 2006
  6. Guest

    Lasher Guest

    Indians only get their butts kicked to inturn get eaten to feed Chuck
    Norris.

    Lasher, Feb 7, 2006
  7. Guest

    Wayne Guest

    Can't remember my password! Weird, I've tried the usual ones ... drop me an
    email to please mate :)

    Wayne

    Wayne, Feb 8, 2006
  8. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    That's why I said "re-" register. We all had to. The site that you see now
    is without it's previous database, so we've all had to sign-up again.

    Frisbee®, Feb 8, 2006
  9. Guest

    Lasher Guest

    The site...um....crashed.....while you were gone.

    We went through this .001% downtime thingy and it's all downhill from
    there....you need to re-registrate your s/n.

    Lasher, Feb 8, 2006
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    All mcngp are full of sh!t.