    didn't they think of this years ago. I got some insurance for my beemer
    at the same time a hot blonde showed me her titties unreal you gotta
    check it out.

    yahooworldster, Sep 30, 2006

  2. yahooworldster

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Paul Heslop, Sep 30, 2006

  3. yahooworldster

    Helen Guest

    I wonder if they provide punctuation?

    Helen, Sep 30, 2006
  4. or caps or any sense of flow if you know what i mean but i think you do
    and im wondering if the hot lawyers started this whole thing but im not
    interested unless i can walk into like there offices or soemthing and
    see hot stuff live and all.

    john mcw

    John McWilliams, Sep 30, 2006
  5. yahooworldster

    Helen Guest

    im no insurance broker or anything important like those other blondes but im
    blonde and i have all the necessary bits and pieces do you think they would
    take me on and i know a lawyer to but i dont have a beemer and oh my god i
    wish these raws would hurry up and finish

    Helen, Sep 30, 2006
  6. Bored, are we now, Helen??

    <s>

    john

    John McWilliams, Oct 1, 2006
  7. yahooworldster

    Bill K Guest

    She must be. That website was a waste of time. The thought of my
    insurance agent tripping is too horrible to imagine. I can't imagine
    Helen as an insurance broker--too grouchy.

    Bill K, Oct 1, 2006
  8. yahooworldster

    Helen Guest

    Watch it Lakeside, or I'll frown at you.

    H.

    Helen, Oct 1, 2006
  9. yahooworldster

    Bill K Guest

    That's okay as long as I can drive your Merc

    Bill K, Oct 1, 2006
  10. yahooworldster

    x2lls Guest

    Hmmm,

    A 'no cover policy ' ?

    x2lls, Oct 2, 2006
  11. RichA would complain that they aren't metal...

    Not Disclosed, Oct 3, 2006