    setting on Vistual PC 2007 or am I doing somthing wrong?

    Thank you all very much for your time,
    Richard Hughes

    Guest, Jun 14, 2007

  2. Virtual PC does not support x64 guests. Sorry. No Microsoft virtualization
    software currently available supports 64-bit guests. Your only real option
    at this point is VMWare.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 14, 2007

  3. You could try installing 32 bit Vista, that should work...

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Jun 14, 2007
  4. Yes, you could. But that was not what the OP wanted to do.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 14, 2007
  5. Maybe, maybe not.

    To me it seems he just wants to run vista under a virtual pc :)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Jun 15, 2007
  6. Yes, you could. But that was not what the OP wanted to do.
    Which part of the OP's message leads you to believe that?

    Homer J. Simpson, Jun 16, 2007
  7. It's not based on the post.

    It's based on natural thinking... he has 64 bit processor, so one would
    naturally try to install the x64 edition.. but since that can't work yet...
    try the 32 bit edition :)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Jun 16, 2007