    I'm going to buy a power supply unit over the weekend, is it simply a case
    of swapping all the power leads over, or will i need to change bios settings
    etc?

    Isildur, Nov 6, 2003

  2. Isildur

    Wizard Guest

    Just plug it in.

    Wizard, Nov 6, 2003

  3. Isildur

    Jerry G. Guest

    It is called Swap & Copy. You just remove the old one, and put in the new
    one. Make sure that you connect the new supply up properly.

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
    WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

    Jerry G., Nov 6, 2003
  4. From: Wizard
    So, then it must be Plug-n-Play?

    ;)

    I just couldn't resist.

    caveat lector - reader beware, Nov 6, 2003
  5. Isildur

    ric Guest

    The former.

    ric, Nov 6, 2003