    to get caught in a loop.

    Haven't tried installing any other software yet-- hope this won't be yet
    another major hassle with SP2 in the future.

    SS-3, Sep 5, 2004

  2. After installing SP2 I cannot get my computer to recognise my
    printer. Have tried uninstalling and re-installing printer driver.
    Connected printer to computer with previous XP version with
    no problem.
    Anyone got any ideas ???

    Peter Cumberland, Sep 5, 2004

  3. SS-3

    Borat Guest

    - try the printer's website for an updated driver.

    Borat, Sep 5, 2004
  4. Thanks Borat, that did the trick.

    Peter Cumberland, Sep 6, 2004