    copper bottom. Any ideas on installation? The coolermaster page I need is
    down at present

    Thanks

    maderic, Dec 18, 2003

  2. maderic

    Brian H¹© Guest

    maderic said:
    Don't the retaining tabs give a clue as to which way round it goes?

    Brian H¹©, Dec 18, 2003

  3. maderic

    maderic Guest

    Silly me. Loking at it another way the copper square on the bottom will only
    fit over the socket properly one way. However I thought that all the Atlon
    Heatsinks had these asymetrical retaining clips which indicated which end
    you clippes on first and which end required the pressure with the
    screwdriver etc??

    maderic, Dec 18, 2003
  4. maderic

    IC Guest