    Network Controller

    What kinds of drivers do I need for these? I have the defaults that
    came with any inspiron notebook computer

    Uplink, May 21, 2006

  2. Uplink

    Plato Guest

    You need the drivers for your NIC. You need the sound drivers for your
    sound card.

    Plato, May 21, 2006

  3. Uplink

    Uplink Guest

    No, I know that I need drivers, what KIND of drivers. For sure I know
    that the ethernet card is an Intel and I would assume the sound card
    and headphone/mic jack are intel also. ethernet and network controller
    are the same right? if the network controller has to do with dial-up
    modems it's a conexant

    Uplink, May 21, 2006
  4. Uplink

    Pen Guest