    an option but I have no idea what they were talking about.).

    Anyone here know what I need to do?

    Thanks

    Ðö¢ Vön Rö¢K, Feb 10, 2005

  2. Ðö¢ Vön Rö¢K

    why? Guest

    PrintArtist Gold - support email them.

    Then again if you want to ignore the rest of the text below, try a
    really stupid idea. (this was at the end of my reply, but moved here)

    Goto the P A G support webpage and read the FAQ

    20 Error: "ODBC setup library is locked" during installation.

    Clue it's the vugames site. That's if you mean P A G v12 Gold or
    Platinum.
    So it's not worth pasting in the link, for someone else to read?
    Run a process monitor to see what application is using the library.

    Check your running services.

    Do something daft like stopping any SQL drivers / services.

    Some of that is mentioned here, which has both bits of text you pasted
    as the error.

    WindowsSupport
    .... the computer before. I kept getting the error: The ODBC setup
    library
    is locked. ODBC setup will not continue. I was successful ...
    http://groups.msn.com/WindowsSuppor...Message=1140&LastModified=4675486992325529950
    38k - Cached - Similar pages

    Me

    why?, Feb 10, 2005