    can see it if I click on Insert and then Object and then go to equation
    editor, but how do I get it as an icon on my toolbar?

    Thank you.

    Laura C, Feb 9, 2010

  2. Laura C

    Carlos Guest

    Laura,
    Please take note that this is a 64-bit Operating Systems newsgroup and that
    your question is Office related.
    Anyway, in my Spanish Office 2003 at work the answer to your question would
    be:
    Click Tools, Customize.
    Click on the Commands tab, click on Insert (left pane).
    Choose Equation Editior (right pane), and drag it to the menu bar.
    That should do it.
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Feb 9, 2010