    that purport to be Epson-compatible, for less than half the price.
    Does anybody have experience with these?

    Inkalike.com is affiliated with Inkjetart.com, a reputable company.

    Bill Tuthill, Mar 15, 2006

  2. Bill Tuthill

    bmoag Guest

    Printer head clogs and color mismatches.
    Caveat emptor.

    bmoag, Mar 16, 2006

  3. Bill Tuthill

    Bill Tuthill Guest

    Hey, I get that with Epson inks!

    Bill Tuthill, Mar 16, 2006
  4. Bill Tuthill

    Pete D Guest

    Doh!

    Pete D, Mar 16, 2006
  5. Bill Tuthill

    Helen Guest

    And I'll bet that you have absolutely no affiliation to either company
    right?

    Helen, Mar 16, 2006
  6. Bill Tuthill

    Bill Tuthill Guest

    That's a bet I wouldn't take, because you would win.

    I did buy Chinese-manufactured Epson-compatible inks once. They were
    only 15% less expensive than Epson, and colors were different. But
    these inks are about 50% less expensive. After "upgrade" to WinXP
    I find it's necessary to change ICC profiles for almost every paper,
    so I'm not satisfied with Epson inks anyway.

    Bill Tuthill, Mar 17, 2006