    baker1 Guest

    What's supposed to happen when that button is pushed inside the EXIF
    screen? Nothing happens for me. I can't even cut and paste.

    baker1, Jan 6, 2006

  2. baker1

    ASAAR Guest

    When I do that, the entire EXIF data is copied to the clipboard.
    If I then go into another app. (such as WordPad), all of the EXIF
    data can be pasted using <Control> + V or by using either of the
    Paste options from the Edit Menu.

    ASAAR, Jan 6, 2006

  3. baker1

    baker1 Guest

    Ah, yes, there it goes. I didn't realize I had to paste it to Word. I
    thought it would be automatic. Thanks

    baker1, Jan 6, 2006
  4. baker1

    ASAAR Guest

    You're welcome. The clipboard does it's work invisibly, and
    usually (like Rodney Dangerfield) gets no respect. Unless, that is,
    you get and use one of a number of clipboard utilities that greatly
    expand what can be done with them. Some allow tens of thousands of
    categorized clips to be saved, in effect becoming a handy popup
    database of not just text clips, but graphics and other items too.

    ASAAR, Jan 6, 2006
  5. baker1

    baker1 Guest

    I'm new to digital, coming off my F100. I never even heard of EXIF
    before and doubt 90% of the population does. I just read about raw and
    can't wait to buy a camera to try it...very interesting stuff.

    I just can decide between Nikon and Canon (D70s v. 20D). Others are
    too much coin.

    Thanks again.

    baker1, Jan 6, 2006
  6. baker1

    irwell Guest

    Good suggestion, I use Clipcache Plus, a free download is available.

    irwell, Jan 6, 2006