    Any experiences?

    TIA.

    Richard

    Richard, May 27, 2004

  2. Richard

    Frank ess Guest

    Just one: I got a Hoya 72 (Would that be right?) and it makes good IR
    pictures, but you have to be careful not to extend the telephoto fully
    with that filter in the Nikon mount: the dreaded Lens Error will appear.
    I'm looking for an extension ring, or a "deep" (like Nikon supplies in
    their kit) filter to avoid that.

    I don't see any of the vignetting or "circle" effect mentioned by
    others.

    Frank ess

    Frank ess, May 27, 2004

  3. Richard

    TheNewsGuy Guest

    Check out these sites for other alternatives to Nikon adapters

    1. http://www.cs.mtu.edu/~shene/DigiCam/

    2. http://www.nextphoto.net/5700.htm

    I found them very informative for my 5700

    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    + The News Guy(Mike) - Seinfeld Lists
    + (two mirrored sites)
    + http://membres.lycos.fr/tnguym