    image if it isn't filtered due to chromatic (or lateral) aberration.

    Thanks,
    Jack

    Daniel Kelly \(AKA Jack\), Sep 21, 2004

  2. Daniel Kelly \(AKA Jack\)

    Deathwalker Guest

    I think they some of the better ones have a filter that moves in front of
    and back out of the way. Sony camcorders actually have infra red "night
    shot" with an infra red illuminator. early models had a green cast but now
    thats been cut down too.

    Deathwalker, Sep 23, 2004

  3. Daniel Kelly \(AKA Jack\)

    Jim Sutton Guest

    I have shots lots of IR Digital Still Photos. Actually, I am selling my set
    up on Ebay right now; If you are interested, go to this link to see the ad
    and example of IR photo I've shot:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3842651423&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

    For the filters you need, check here:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3842646681&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

    If you do a Google search for Digital infrared photography, you can finds
    lots on the subject.

    Jim

    Jim Sutton, Sep 27, 2004