    no one likes a smarta$$
    lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2005

  2. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    I do.

    Briscobar, Dec 8, 2005

  3. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    no one likes a smarta$$
    oh... I see... Well, I guess I stand corrected again then.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2005
  4. Guest

    LnkWizard Guest

    But then you are heading the wrong way

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Dec 8, 2005
  5. Guest

    LnkWizard Guest

    My bad, you are heading the correct way, but parallel to your intended
    route

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Dec 8, 2005
  6. Guest

    kpg Guest

    This is the first time I noticed this.

    You seem to be top AND bottom posting at the same time.

    What will they thing of next?

    kpg, Dec 8, 2005
  7. Guest

    LnkWizard Guest