  1. Guest

    Neil Guest

    This also is TMI

    Neil, Dec 8, 2005

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Is that how you come to be working in Germany?

    Neil, Dec 8, 2005

  3. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    no, but you may see these items on ebay, shortly

    Consultant, Dec 8, 2005
  4. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Well even his choice of handle is scientific-like. I've not bothered to
    Is it anything like a Dyson's Sphere?

    Jtyc, Dec 8, 2005
  5. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, LRM spewed across the ether:
    I can't get over how multi-dimensional you are.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Dec 8, 2005
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    oh, thanks. this will get us on to an OLAP discussion. Cube, measure and
    snowflake schema puns? pleeeeease......

    Neil, Dec 8, 2005
  7. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    That's it, [O]LAP it up, why don't you.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2005
  8. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    multi-dimensional
    spooky, very, spooky....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2005
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I know I have custody of the brain this weekend!

    (I'm readin an upcoming book by Teo Lachev if you are into that OLAP kind
    of thing <g>. No, You can't have my copy, get your own :p )

    Neil, Dec 8, 2005
  10. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kline Sphere spewed across the ether:
    It's all in the schema of things.

    JaR, Dec 8, 2005
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    this pun is a Key Performance Indiactor as to why this froup needs a
    moderator. I'm sure that JaR was Mining for that reply for a while. We need
    to Extact his personality, Transform his pun gene setting it to off, and
    Load it back into his brane. He really needs to get his Fact Tables right.
    go ahead and ROLAP you're sleeves if you want to contiue with the BI puns.
    You can Report back when you've had a chance to DOLAP a few out.

    Neil, Dec 8, 2005
  12. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I can't get over how multi-dimensional you are.
    Conceptually, you are correct.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2005
  13. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    It's all in the schema of things.
    Neil, shutup :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2005
  14. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I know I have custody of the brain this weekend!
    Oh well, I can't read anyway!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2005
  15. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kline Sphere spewed across the ether:
    What he said.

    JaR, Dec 8, 2005
  16. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    you've had a chance to DOLAP a few out.
    no one likes a smarta$$

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2005
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    'sfair, I cn't rite

    Neil, Dec 8, 2005
  18. Guest

    Neil Guest

    you know you've done it right when....

    Neil, Dec 8, 2005
  19. Guest

    Neil Guest

    he said...

    Neil, Dec 8, 2005
  20. Guest

    Neil Guest

    and yet no one likes a dumba$$ either. James used to be just an a$$, but
    now he's kind of growing on me. lowdes is a complete a$$ and I'm pretty
    sure I can't stand him/her/it. as for fmsmcse, it's starting to act like
    an a$$ so, I guess it really comes down to this: if you're an a$$ of any
    kind, no one likes you unless you grow on them...

    jeez, I confooosed...

    Neil, Dec 8, 2005