  1. Guest

    Neil Guest

    welcome...

    Neil, Dec 7, 2005

  2. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    nothing, i just like making grown men cry

    Is that what all those deformed objects on top of your computer are for?

    Jtyc, Dec 7, 2005

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    perhaps if you would shave your legs the outlook would appear better for
    your secretarial prospects. The more hirsute look is currently out in North
    America...

    Neil, Dec 7, 2005
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    this little particle is enough to start a pun series...

    Neil, Dec 7, 2005
  5. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Consultant collects troll dolls?

    Do y'all call him "Mimi?"

    Frisbee®, Dec 7, 2005
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    are you opening your rain coat again?

    Neil, Dec 7, 2005
  7. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    He's alive AND dead.

    Briscobar, Dec 7, 2005
  8. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Just put that down to a 'quark' of fate.
    shut up! you'll give my kittens!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 7, 2005
  9. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Just put that down to a 'quark' of fate.
    particle? don't you mean wave?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 7, 2005
  10. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Are you Schrödinger's cat?
    nah, he's just stringing you along...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 7, 2005
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    ok, bye-bye

    Neil, Dec 7, 2005
  12. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    wave?
    that's right, disappear...... and reappear elsewhere in this (or
    another) universe....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 7, 2005
  13. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kline Sphere spewed across the ether:
    Don't string him along.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Dec 7, 2005
  14. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    perhaps if you would shave your legs the outlook would appear better for

    I use conditioner on my leg hair, it's all good.

    Jtyc, Dec 7, 2005
  15. Guest

    Mike T. Guest

    But in France, he'll get hired as soon as he gets off the plane!

    Mike T., Dec 7, 2005
  16. Guest

    LRM Guest

    String theory is so 80's! Try to keep up will ya, it's all about membranes!

    LRM, Dec 8, 2005
  17. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    String theory is so 80's! Try to keep up will ya, it's all about membranes!

    And so we've arrived back at the beginning of JaR's thread.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2005
  18. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Don't string him along.

    Use your charm him instead.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2005
  19. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    although I hate these threads, I gotta give it up for Chalk. He wins this
    one.

    Briscobar, Dec 8, 2005
  20. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Well even his choice of handle is scientific-like. I've not bothered to
    look up whatever the hell a kline sphere is, but I'm sure it's
    rocket-science like in its complexity. I think Kline's secretly the
    love-child of Einstein or something.

    Frisbee®, Dec 8, 2005