    And my second problem is that i cannot get access to the member site So this
    is my code:
    ID 3509102 and my security code is expired

    Guest, Dec 7, 2005

  2. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    We'll get right on it!

    Frisbee®, Dec 7, 2005

  3. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I am very glad to send you this message.I succeed to my MCP Exam in Accra and
    thanks.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 7, 2005
  4. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I am very glad to send you this message.I succeed to my MCP Exam in Accra
    Quick! To the bat cave!!!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 7, 2005
  5. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Ah, another MCP added to the ranks. Yes, another crack professional
    that knows exactly what's going on. Got a problem? Hire an MCP,
    they know how to get things done. And where to get them done. And
    who to ask. Always on top of things, those rascally MCP's.

    Yep.

    kp "this space left intentionally blank" g
    www.MCNGP.com for the fun of it.

    kpg, Dec 7, 2005
  6. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:
    Makes ya proud to carry such an elite certification, huh?

    JaR, Dec 7, 2005
  7. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Dec 7, 2005
  8. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kline Sphere spewed across the ether:
    I think Bill owes us both new keyboards. ROFL!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Dec 7, 2005
  9. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Holy $hitballs Batman!
    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.

    MitchS, Dec 7, 2005
  10. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Quick! To the bat cave!!!!!!
    That's right Robin my old chum, yet another retarded MCP hoodlum has
    entered Gotham City....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 7, 2005
  11. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    id like to schedule an interview with you

    Consultant, Dec 7, 2005
  12. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    id like to schedule an interview with you

    what's wrong with your current secretary?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 7, 2005
  13. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kline Sphere spewed across the ether:
    Has a brane.

    JaR, Dec 7, 2005
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    and doesn't look as good in a short skirt as he thinks he does...

    Neil, Dec 7, 2005
  15. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    and doesn't look as good in a short skirt as he thinks he does...

    You are mistaken.

    Jtyc, Dec 7, 2005
  16. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    Yes, I thought that sick feeling had subsided, but thanks for bringing it
    back, Neil.

    Briscobar, Dec 7, 2005
  17. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Has a brane.

    I'm not a quantum physicist.

    Jtyc, Dec 7, 2005
  18. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Has a brane.
    Just put that down to a 'quark' of fate.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 7, 2005
  19. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    nothing, i just like making grown men cry

    Consultant, Dec 7, 2005
  20. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Just put that down to a 'quark' of fate.

    Are you Schrödinger's cat?

    Are you half alive?

    Jtyc, Dec 7, 2005