  1. Guest

    billyw Guest

    oh no.. he's probably gonna flounce around all day now

    billyw, Jun 16, 2004

  2. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Or maybe Red Stripe.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 16, 2004

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    now it sounds gay and painfull

    Neil, Jun 16, 2004
  4. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Or maybe Red Stripe.

    schlitz gay

    Jtyc, Jun 16, 2004
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    yer scarin me, man....

    Neil, Jun 16, 2004
  6. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    oh no.. he's probably gonna flounce around all day now

    Oh yeth... Itth juth to bad that your all the way across that big octhean.

    Jtyc, Jun 16, 2004

  7. ooh... spelling police...

    Hey, didn't I see you on Reno 911... yeah... yeah, that
    was you... that guy in the shorts...

    *shivers in disgust*

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jun 16, 2004
  8. Guest

    billyw Guest

    hahaha

    billyw, Jun 16, 2004
  9. Guest

    billyw Guest

    never seen it, but looked it up on tvtome

    billyw, Jun 16, 2004
  10. Comedy channel's version of COPS... Sometimes funny...
    other times...well, not so funny...

    So, while were are being a little bit more civilized, hows
    thinks on that side of the pond?

    **WE NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM**

    Englishman!

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jun 16, 2004
  11. Guest

    billyw Guest