  1. My name is Kerpal, you kicked my dog... now, I call my
    where do you live?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 15, 2004

  2. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    My name is Kerpal, you kicked my dog... now, I call my

    My name is Roy D. Mercer. The way I see it is you owe me $300, and a new
    hamster, or I'm coming down there and whoopin somebody's ass.

    Jtyc, Jun 15, 2004

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    down teh street from you

    Neil, Jun 15, 2004
  4. ass

    I'll bring my boys down there... If I come down there,
    somebody's @ss is gonna get whooped!

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jun 15, 2004

  5. LOL!

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jun 15, 2004
  6. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    I'll bring my boys down there... If I come down there,
    Are you a big fella?

    Jtyc, Jun 15, 2004
  7. The bigger they are.. the harder they fall...

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jun 15, 2004

  8. Silly Englishman!

    *runs*

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jun 15, 2004
  9. Silly Englishman!

    Now that's just plain nasty!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 15, 2004

  10. Billyw and I have a history... not THAT kind of history...
    but a history. From the first time he asked for
    Braindumps... lol It was an R rated version of the
    Neil/TGP saga...

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jun 15, 2004

  11. Would you rather I called him a Frenchman???

    I'm trying to incite a battle... not world war III

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jun 15, 2004
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    saga? liked the music but I wasn't in the band really...

    Neil, Jun 15, 2004
  13. Guest

    Neil Guest

    ahhh, now ya dun it...

    Neil, Jun 15, 2004
  14. Guest

    billyw Guest

    oh dear... that used to be a referance to someones sexual orientation..
    and it aint good

    billyw, Jun 16, 2004
  15. Guest

    billyw Guest

    ah but i dont squeal like a pig..
    so that will not suit you.. REDNECK!!

    billyw, Jun 16, 2004
  16. Heh heh heh!

    That is just a farse... Seems you see quite a bit of
    scottish farmers getting caught in the feild than you do
    any rednecks in the USA.... Hmm... me thinks the scottish
    made it all up to cover their own deeds...

    Would you like the veal???

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jun 16, 2004
  17. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    oh dear... that used to be a referance to someones sexual orientation..
    I'm a little beer bottle??

    Jtyc, Jun 16, 2004
  18. Guest

    billyw Guest

    i think you may have saved it... just hope no one else noticed

    billyw, Jun 16, 2004
  19. Guest

    billyw Guest

    excuse me.. but it is I before E except after C

    billyw, Jun 16, 2004
  20. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Short and stout?

    Must be a "Mickey's Big Mouth" then.
    Oh wait... that kinda sounds gay too. Oh well, I tried.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 16, 2004