  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I ma Ronald Sanon

    Guest, Jun 15, 2004

  2. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Know your nto! I ma!

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 15, 2004

  3. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    i am ronald mcdonald

    Consultant, Jun 15, 2004
  4. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    i am ronald mcdonald

    My name is Indigo Montoya, you killed my father. Prepare to die.

    Jtyc, Jun 15, 2004
  5. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Wow. These "name that movie" quotes are getting harder every day. You guys
    are good!

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 15, 2004
  6. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Wow. These "name that movie" quotes are getting harder every day. You guys

    "Now that, is a big door."

    Jtyc, Jun 15, 2004
  7. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    "Now that, is a big door."

    And from the same scene:

    "I make these myself. You want one?"

    Jtyc, Jun 15, 2004
  8. Guest

    Andy Foster Guest

    Andy Foster, Jun 15, 2004
  9. Guest

    Andy Foster Guest

    Andy Foster, Jun 15, 2004
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    INCONCIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    (stop that rhyming now I mean it.)
    (anybody want another peanut?)

    Neil, Jun 15, 2004
  11. Guest

    Sandworm Guest

    Jou keep saying dis word, perhaps it dosen't mean what you think it means?

    Sandworm
    MCNGP #00100001

    Sandworm, Jun 15, 2004
  12. Guest

    billyw Guest

    i'm sparticus

    billyw, Jun 15, 2004
  13. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    i'm sparticus

    I'm a little teapot.

    Jtyc, Jun 15, 2004
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I'm Rick James!

    Neil, Jun 15, 2004
  15. I am Gumby, dammit!

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 15, 2004
  16. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I'm Rick James![/QUOTE]

    I'm Rick James... BITCH!!!

    TechGeekPro, Jun 15, 2004
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    short and stout...

    Neil, Jun 15, 2004
  18. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I'm Rick James![/QUOTE]

    How about you and your crew versus me and the revolution?

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 15, 2004
  19. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    How about you and your crew versus me and the revolution?

    Shirts vs. blouses

    Jtyc, Jun 15, 2004
  20. My name is Kerpal, you kicked my dog... now, I call my
    lawyer and he's going to arrest you!

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jun 15, 2004