    getting me MCSA qualification as I really want to be
    Microsoft certified to get better job
    please guide me for the best of my future

    Naveed Anwar, Oct 2, 2003

  2. Hi Naveed,
    There are a couple ways I'd recommend proceeding.

    Depending on your learning style, Microsoft offers a few
    different learning options. If self study is more
    effective, consider using Microsoft Press training kits.
    If instructor led training is a better option, consider
    taking courses using Official Microsoft Learning products
    through a Microsoft Certified Technical Education Centers
    located worldwide. The best place to find the books and
    courses that map back to each exam is at
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcsa/windows2003/
    (for Windows Server 2003) and
    http://www.microsoft.com/TrainCert/mcp/mcsa/requirements.a
    sp (for Windows Server 2000).

    You'll also want to ensure you have plenty of on the job
    experience before writing the exams.

    Good luck in your studies,
    Ginelle

    confers no rights. OR if you wish to include a script
    sample in your post please add "Use of included script
    samples are subject to the terms specified at
    http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm"

    Ginelle Cousins [MSFT], Oct 10, 2003

  3. Naveed Anwar

    Flicker Guest

    I really want to be Microsoft certified to get better job

    R U joking?

    Flicker, Oct 10, 2003