    tests of microsoft. Information like How hard each test is, which tests
    are more usefull in practical field, which one is more valuable etc..

    Thank you for your help.

    Sam, Mar 28, 2005

  2. Sam

    T-Bone Guest

    Part of working as an MCSE is knowing how to find your own answers. All your
    answers can be found here:

    Google.
    Microsoft web site.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Mar 29, 2005

  3. Sam

    FYI-Geek101 Guest

    I also recommend the following microsoft press books for
    training.
    Microsoft Press Books About Microsoft Products and
    Technologies at
    NOTE: These press books can be acquired cheaper at
    http://www.ebay.com.

    An excellent compliment to your training is to
    use the free Microsoft Skills Assessments at
    and its always free.

    VERY IMPORTANT:
    Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
    so completing them successfully is in your best interest.

    If you need help, you can also get free detailed Q&A
    support for skills assessments at
    http://disnetinc.com/

    FYI-Geek101

    FYI-Geek101, Mar 31, 2005
  4. Sam

    T-Bone Guest

    Spamming for your website is not the answer.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Mar 31, 2005
  5. Sam

    Sam Guest

    I already know about of these.
    I have seen couple of sites before that had the similar information,
    But i can remember the them anymore. Anyway thanks for your help.

    Peace

    Sam, Mar 31, 2005
  6. Sam

    Syncme Guest

    I think he's looking for a site that has reviews and commentaries about each
    exam.
    I remember seeing a site like this a long time ago.
    Syncme

    Syncme, Apr 1, 2005
  7. Sam

    Neil Guest

    cramsession.com used to do this. thier stuff is kind of dated though

    Neil, Apr 1, 2005
  8. Sam

    T-Bone Guest

    What about Paisley's website? I've never really looked around it, but
    perhaps it would be helpful here.

    T-Bone

    T-Bone, Apr 1, 2005
  9. Sam

    Briscobar Guest

    In
    I am Jack's dry heave.

    But perhaps the 5up3r 53kr1t site should have a reviews section?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Why don't you make like a tree and go to www.mcngp.com!?