    etc. are area's of intrest.

    Any suggestions are much appreciated.

    Hul

    Hul Tytus, Sep 19, 2003

  2. Hul Tytus

    Dutch Guest

    rec.photo.digital
    Digital Photographers Handbook
    Tom Ang

    It's just a dream...now go back to sleep!

    Dutch

    Dutch, Sep 19, 2003

  3. Hul Tytus

    Hul Tytus Guest

    Thanks for the reccomendation, Dutch. I'll get a copy and take a look. By
    the way, do you know what a "Brady cell" is?

    - Hul

    :>
    :>What books or magazine articles describe the image sensors used in
    :>digital cameras? The organization of the pixels, sensor sizes, color
    :>filters, various forms of file formats, limits of brightness resolution
    :>etc. are area's of intrest.
    :>
    :

    Hul Tytus, Sep 21, 2003