    thx

    Ed,
    A+, Network+, MCSA

    ed, Jul 4, 2003

  2. ed

    Kevin Guest

    Kevin, Jul 4, 2003

  3. ed

    Ed Guest

    Sorry for the late answer but I'v been deprived of my
    Internet connection for approx. 2 weeks.
    Thanx for the quick answer, I wish I'd known you had
    replied so quickly, but don't worry about it: I took the
    exam today and failed. I expect to take revenge next week.

    Ed,
    A+, Network+, MCSA

    Ed, Jul 18, 2003
  4. ed

    Kevin Guest

    He won't get braindumps from the site I referenced, that's for sure.

    Kevin, Jul 18, 2003
  5. ed

    Ed Guest

    That's true Kevin. At www.braindumps.com however, they do
    have dumps, and despite some the answers being wrong,
    they're still usefull. Believe me, I know: I just passed
    the exam today, which makes an MCSE!!

    Ed,
    A+, Network+, MCSA, MCSE

    Ed, Jul 25, 2003
  6. Stop agreeing with me... I can't take it anymore.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 25, 2003
  7. ed

    Consultant Guest

    is that an mcsa?

    Consultant, Jul 25, 2003
  8. ed

    Kevin Guest

    No, that makes you a cheater.

    Also not to switft to admit on a MS sponsored newsgroup that you violated
    the NDA and cheated on the exam. That cert might be short lived ...

    Kevin, Jul 25, 2003
  9. *sigh* |{evin, you are responding to the correct posts, but you need to use
    (hint, hint) CHALK'S PRHASE.

    I know that Chalk has not posted here in a LONG time, so many may not know
    what that phrase is, but it is used by most MCNGP's.

    You've passed all the rest of your MCNGP exams with flying colors. Now you
    just need to perform the final step...

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 26, 2003
  10. ed

    billyw Guest

    know how when you read people's posts on the NG and you after a while form a
    mental image of them.. i've got fris down as a wilson like figure (home
    improvements)

    billyw, Jul 26, 2003
  11. Well, I do only exist from the eyes up.

    --
    Fris "All that time I was actually just hoping to catch Jill nekkid" beeĀ®
    MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 26, 2003
  12. ed

    billyw Guest

    far preffered debbie dunning, dont remember her name on the show..
    the babe that like to say, here's tool time...

    billyw, Jul 26, 2003
  13. ed

    |{evin Guest

    ASS FAUKER!

    (Did I get it right?) :)

    |{evin, Jul 27, 2003
  14. ed

    |{evin Guest

    See my 2nd reply... I did some searching but apparently the phrase is
    covered under the MCNGP NDA... So... after much thinking I took an
    educated guess.

    Now... wtf is Kerpalism... the link off geoshitties took me to
    404-land.

    |{evin, Jul 27, 2003
  15. Close enough!

    Please join me in welcoming |{evin, MCNGP #24

    Please e-mail me your picture for our Yahoo! Group's wall of fame.

    Your membership kit will arrive in the mail, yadda yadda yadda.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 27, 2003
  16. You guessed correctly. Or at least close enough
    Try: http://www.geocities.com/mcngp/

    It worked for me.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 27, 2003
  17. ed

    Gary - US Guest

    Uh oh....he is not material if he does not know the way of Kerpal.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Jul 27, 2003
  18. ed

    Gary - US Guest

    Nope....to get in you have to spell it correctly.

    Gary - US, Jul 27, 2003
  19. ed

    |{evin Guest

    Yeah.. got that far... the What is Kerpalism off the stress release
    page yielded: The requested URL /~lobarpg/kick.swf was not found on
    this server, however.

    |{evin, Jul 27, 2003
  20. ed

    Jtyc Guest

    Now... wtf is Kerpalism... the link off geoshitties took me to
    You don't ask dumb question.

    Jtyc, Jul 28, 2003