    Likes Received:
    0
    Update: We've seized control of my domain name once again and are trying to get the site back up. As of this moment the damned ad site is no longer there but my site's not there either, Bill is working on it as I write this and hopefully he'll have my site properly copied over where it belongs before the morning (here that is, it's already afternoon over in Australia).

    The Modfather, Feb 7, 2006

  2. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Bill? You know Mr Gates? Cool! :p

    XhArD, Feb 7, 2006

  3. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    well i dont know Mr Gates.. who is this person you speak of?

    Lets hope luck is on your side Modfather :)

    unholy, Feb 8, 2006
  4. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    So far no luck, but Bill doesn't have his computer up and running had has to run to his parent's place to use theirs. I'll pester him again tomorrow probably. I could rebuild the site from scratch but I'd rather not, there's a ton of shit there I'd be losing.

    Bill = one of the owners of gigglehosting, a friend of my brother-in-law Steve. You've talked to him on my site, Big daddy Bill.

    The Modfather, Feb 8, 2006
  5. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    The site's back up, sorta. I lost everything and I have to rebuild from scratch here. I have some of the files but not all, not even close. So it's kind of empty right now. I'll add more forums tomorrow probably, I dunno if I should even bother to keep going with it to be honest.

    The Modfather, Feb 9, 2006
  6. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Man dont be so negative. Tell ya what once you get the site up, we will post links to all the affilates, If you start a contest that would bring even more ppl.

    Dont give up man!

    unholy, Feb 10, 2006
  7. The Modfather

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I just...

    ...posted a new topic there. That should be enough to beat some life back into the site!:)

    bigal, Feb 10, 2006
  8. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well there's new news... The site was able to be restored, only problem is that I can't get into the admin controls of the forums and might have to re-install them all over. I'm too tired to mess with it right now so I'll check further tomorrow. But all the old articles and files and so forth are back at least. whew!

    The Modfather, Feb 10, 2006
  9. The Modfather

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    There are still other issues...

    ...with the database. You can't follow an e-mail notification and get into your topic.

    bigal, Feb 11, 2006
  10. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I said that the forums were messed up (read previous post again). I had to redo them. And now all of the sudden, the main site is giving me an SQL error, I don't get it, I'm fed up!

    The Modfather, Feb 11, 2006
  11. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    well not to much pressure, see if u can get the forums working up and all, even if u have to re install :)

    unholy, Feb 12, 2006
  12. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I did, but now the f'n MySQL database for the front end has crapped out and it's reporting an error with php nuke. I've got a call in to Bill to look into it and I hope it's fixed tomorrow. I'm getting sick of this.

    The Modfather, Feb 12, 2006