    Australia
    Thats pure evil of you Bigal, but i think you should start a forum "how to destruction Intels!"

    And start a donation so you can get one and destory it :)

    unholy, Jan 29, 2006

  2. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    "how to destruction"? If anyone started a forum called that, there's no way in hell I would trust anyone with anything like that, if they can't speak english.

    XhArD, Jan 29, 2006

  3. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Amen X. :)

    Al, if I sent you this 3.4GHz P4, you'd be dumb to not sell it. But, it'd still be funny. Make a site called "Trash my Intel", take donations.

    The Modfather, Jan 29, 2006
  4. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yer well typing/speaking late night is slow.

    "Trash your intel" have a community trashing!!! :)

    unholy, Jan 29, 2006
  5. The Modfather

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I suppose...

    ...you're right. Maybe we can pull the legs off a celle CPU.:roll:

    bigal, Jan 29, 2006
  6. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    you mean a celery! :)

    unholy, Jan 29, 2006
  7. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah, or a Cent. Or an old 80286. But really, what would be the point?

    Lets just find all the Apples in the world and neuter them instead.

    Quick Note: Infinity is down for a few days, the domain name expired and the old hosting company didn't transfer it to the new one (godaddy.com) so I have to do it all over again. It's just temporary but it's a pain in the ass.

    Last edited: Jan 30, 2006
    The Modfather, Jan 30, 2006
  8. The Modfather

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Yep, it's down all right. I'll check back in a few hours....:lollypop:

    bigal, Jan 30, 2006
  9. The Modfather

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    No I don't...

    I know what I eat, and I know what I compute..er...puke.
    [​IMG]

    bigal, Jan 30, 2006
  10. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'm allergic to celery...

    Try back in about a day or so, I had to send the authenticiation code to Bill and he has to do the switchover and I think he's sleeping, might be back up in a few hours as of now, 9am, but I dunno.

    The Modfather, Jan 30, 2006
  11. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    I am too Celerys never work right for me :( even some of the old 500mm's

    unholy, Jan 30, 2006
  12. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'm ticked off right now. Here's the story in a nutshell.

    When I switched hosting services, they asked me for the PW to transfer the domain from enom to godaddy, so I gave them the info, now last week i get the notice that my domain is expiring from handsonwebhosting (my old hosting service) and I figure it's just an automated thing, they did the transfer and this is just an old thing I should ignore but, I tell the new hosting about it and ask why I'm getting the notice. I'm then told (the day before it expires) that they need the info to transfer it, which they already had. Ugh! So I give 'em that info, but yesterday it expired and now it points to some place that wants to sell off my domain name. I get an EMail from Bill at the new hosting company saying I have to contact enom (who holds the registration of my domain) but I can't contact them and I can't get them to release my domain. So technically I'm screwed. I can't get my domain name out of limbo and my site is down. I'm about totally fed up right now and ready to say F It to the whole thing and start over from scratch. I'm so fed up!!!

    The Modfather, Jan 31, 2006
  13. The Modfather

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I hear you...

    ...and it looks like you've been had. Maybe it's a sign to go with a new site name and identity. How about something with Modfather in it?

    bigal, Jan 31, 2006
  14. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    There's already a Modfather site, someone put it up after I put up Infinity, I'd hate to lose it, the site is 8 years old now, it's got a history, ugh! Ok, more like 7 1/2 years but close enough.

    I dunno what to do, I'll wait to hear from Bill tomorrow, see what he has to say, if he can't do anything I'll just set up a new domain and have him direct it to my old site.

    The Modfather, Jan 31, 2006
  15. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    This is the Smiting ones doing...

    get something like infinity-mods or infinitycustoms?

    unholy, Jan 31, 2006
  16. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    InfinityCustoms.com was what I wanted at first but it was taken. I'm getting it taken care of though, hadda pay a $10 extortion fee to Handsonwebhosting to get it released however.

    The Modfather, Feb 1, 2006
  17. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    They are gay, well at least you got the domain :)

    unholy, Feb 1, 2006
  18. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Eventually yeah, I have to wait for handson to get it pushed through with enom then for giggle to transfer it to godaddy. Ugh! Talk about a convoluted mess.

    The Modfather, Feb 2, 2006
  19. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Tell me about Faggots who backorder when Gay companies fail to act....

    unholy, Feb 2, 2006
  20. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well I'll tell you, if I hear about it. Until then, talk amongst yourselves.

    The Modfather, Feb 3, 2006