    avg wont put it in the vault or fix it

    thanks in advance
    Gina

    Gina & Keith, Jun 5, 2004

  2. Gina & Keith

    °Mike° Guest

  3. Gina & Keith

    Gina & Keith Guest

    this is exactly what it says.......
    c:/windows/system32/pdh.exe
    trojan horse downloader.small.6.t

    iam NEW at all this pc stuff and really need help

    again thanks in advance
    GINA

    Gina & Keith, Jun 6, 2004
  4. Gina & Keith

    Boomer Guest

    Hi
    I did a quick search for Downloader.Small.6.T and found this which
    was posted over at 'alt.comp.anti-virus' news group. You might want
    to search Google Groups archives,
    http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search, to see if there is more
    about this 'downloader'. Maybe search for "Downloader.Small".

    http://www.nux.at/newsportal-usenet/article.php/alt.comp.anti-
    virus/65139.html

    Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?F4B825D78

    HTH

    Boomer, Jun 6, 2004
  5. Gina & Keith

    Boomer Guest

    BTW (by the way)

    Install, immediately update and run, at least, the first four.

    Ad-aware Aims at Adware/Spyware.
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

    SpybotS&D Aims for the dialers, trojans,
    hijackers and security/privacy issues.
    http://www.safer-networking.org/

    Spyware Blaster

    CoolWebShredder

    HijackThis
    http://tomcoyote.com/hjt/
    Install and run, then post the log to "HijackThis Logs"
    at http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php.

    http://vipmeister.com/dl/aspy/aspy.html

    Info on above and more.
    http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
    http://www.netrn.net/spywareblog/

    Parasites: Cookies, Dialers, Keyloggers, Trackers
    http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/bhoindex.htm

    ~ Spyware Information ~
    http://www.cexx.org/adware.htm

    ~Unsolicited commercial software list and info~
    http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/

    ~Other software~
    http://www.wilders.org/

    Newsgroups: alt.privacy.spyware
    alt.comp.anti-virus

    Also serach Google and Googles archive for more information.

    Top 10 Tips to Keep Your Computer Virus-Free
    http://www.symantec.com/homecomputing/library/topten.html

    Boomer, Jun 6, 2004