    damages" "

    Damn right.

    Dave

    David Preece, Feb 20, 2005

  2. I noticed they had a full-colour ad on the back of The Listener the
    other week..suprised to see that.

    Kerry Ferrand, Feb 20, 2005

  3. David Preece

    Mercury Guest

    I wouldn't read anything into what may be a nervous american investor
    pulling a trick like this.

    I suggest people hang on evidence, not rumour - oh and let the courts do it,
    not the media, and not usenet.

    Mercury, Feb 20, 2005
  4. And a full-page ad on page 31 of the same issue. Full of meaningless
    statements like, "Our business is transport network infrastructure",
    that sound like they've come straight out of a buzzword generator.

    Anyone who invests in this is a fool.

    Steve Marshall, Feb 20, 2005