    Ohio, on behalf of a client that insists on operators knowledgeable about
    American geography. (Source: CNN.com)"

    Hehe..... wonder if its the geography that theyre actually worried about....

    XPD, Oct 15, 2007

  2. :)

    IIRC, the Tata group is a large company too. I recall seeing somewhere that
    it's around 5 % of the indian economy ? They actually make things too. :)

    Bruce Sinclair, Oct 16, 2007

  3. It's enough to give a man the ta-ta's, isn't it?

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Oct 16, 2007
  4. There was an article IIRC on CNN yesterday here stating that call
    centres in India are not being able to attract staff.

    Cath

    texan....usenet, Oct 18, 2007