    Edmonton_Guy
    -- Posted with NewsLeecher v3.0 Beta 6
    -- http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

    Edmonton_Guy, Sep 20, 2005

  2. I don't know what MS's explanation is for DAT files, but if you stop and
    think for a minute, why would any company want to spy on 1,200,000,000
    individual people? There's no way to put all that data together to make
    sense to anybody but the Gestapo. So what if John Doe visited the Home
    Shopping Network site in April of 2003? I sometimes run CCleaner, which
    in it's normal course of duties automatically nukes this type of file.
    Ain't no thang.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Sep 20, 2005

  3. Edmonton_Guy

    Unk Guest

    Yes.

    Unk, Sep 20, 2005
  4. Edmonton_Guy

    Shep© Guest

    Ditto.

    Index files should be deleted on a regularly basis as they will be
    re-created anyway fresh and clean by the system :)

    Shep©, Sep 20, 2005