INCREMENTAL ESCALATION OF SATANIC CENSORSHIP BY PAROCHIAL BIBLE THUMPING FORUM MODERATORS

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Raymond Karczewski, Jun 20, 2006.

  1. INCREMENTAL ESCALATION OF SATANIC CENSORSHIP BY PAROCHIAL BIBLE
    THUMPING FORUM MODERATORS
    by Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Simple Man of Truth

    By now, Millions have read my articles, contemplated, and for those
    amongst them who are glitched, spiritually maladjusted have suffered a
    compensatory knee-jerk reaction to that which they cannot understand.
    Sadly to say, MOST FIT THAT DESCRIPTION. Most upon this earth simply
    CANNOT fathom the essence of a simple man of truth, a Christ. The
    shameful Truth is that ALL ARE CHRISTS WITH AMNESIA, but the result of
    YEARS of mental conditioning is that they do not, WILL NOT remember.
    Many, frustrated by their lack of Understanding, attack that which is
    above them, that which is beyond them, that which exceeds them.

    THE WORST OFFENDERS are so called "Christians" who worship the
    SATANIC MYTHICAL ICON OF CHRIST at the feet of OCCULT CLOAKED, COLLAR
    WEARING, BIBLE THUMPING WITCH DOCTORS SCREAMING ABOUT DAMNATION AND
    HELLFIRE. Such hogwash, and MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of Spiritually
    Shortsighted IGNORAMUSES are fooled by this SATANIC song and dance.
    Hell, isn't it?

    I invite the readers to examine a past example of this sort of
    SATANIC, COMPENSATORY KNEE JERK REACTION. I posted an article (COINTEL
    ELECTRONIC WARFARE: ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION OF HERPES AND OTHER
    VENEREAL DISEASES) on a forum entitled "Warriors of God"
    http://p207.ezboard.com/bgodsholywarriors - saying NOTHING of CHRIST
    CONSCIOUSNESS to keep from upsetting the denizens of this OCCULT
    WEBSITE, and was immediately beseiged with BIBLE THUMPING IGNORAMUSES
    who had followed the links in my signature file to my Website. A power
    hungry parochial moderator hiding behind the COWARDLY ANONYMOUS LABEL
    of "FIRESTORM005" instructed me to refrain from identifying myself as a
    Christ, or to refrain from posting.

    It seems that the entire readership was UNCONCERNED about this
    matter of GOVERNMENT/MEDIA SPONSORED/SUPPORTED DISINFORMATION/MIND
    CONTROL WARFARE which employs ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT to induce HERPES and
    OTHER VENEREAL DISEASES as a method of DISCREDITING AUTHORS OF MATERIAL
    DEEMED DANGEROUS TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER!! SUCH PIPSQUEAKS!!

    This is yet another example of SATANIC IGNORAMUSES operating in
    IGNORANCE under the spell of SATANIC OCCULT CLOAKED MIND CONDITIONERS
    who pedal the SATANIC MYTHICAL ICON OF CHRIST AS A METHOD OF MIND
    CONTROL. Nevertheless, I will continue to post at this forum because
    My Words must be heard, My Message must be conveyed. It is clear to
    this DIVINE CHRIST that SATANIC GOVERNMENT/MEDIA SPONSORED/SUPPORTED
    DISINFORMATION/MIND CONTROL AGENTS have already infiltrated this forum
    and I will continue to MIRROR THEIR IGNORANCE AND THE IGNORANCE OF THE
    COWARDLY ANONYMOUS "FIRESTORM005" until the DISINFORMATION AGENTS ARE
    BANNED and these SILLY BIBLE THUMPING YAHOOS finally see reason.

    For TEN LONG YEARS I have been writing on the Internet and if it
    takes TEN MORE YEARS to convey My Message to the MILLIONS OF
    SPIRITUALLY BLIND BELIEVING IGNORAMUSES of the world, then TEN MORE
    YEARS is what I shall give them. It is for their own good and the
    reason I am here ON THIS EARTH (but not of it.)

    Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Simple Man of Truth
    FOOLPROOF PLAN FOR TAKING BACK OUR COUNTRY

    June 20 2006: DAY 505

    JOIN NATIONAL CORPORATE CONSUMERS BOYCOTT ALREADY IN PROGRESS. Tis the
    peaceful Way to Show Corporate Government Who's BOSS!
    SEE: http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch121.html#BOYCOTT

    Do not surrender your guns: be prepared to use them for Self-protection
    in the event Martial Law is declared.

    Begin IMPEACHMENT proceedings on President Bush and other TREASONOUS
    National Leaders.

    DEMAND RESIGNATIONS FROM THE TOP DOWN.

    In the NEXT TWO NATIONAL, STATE, AND LOCAL ELECTIONS. WIPE THE SLATE
    CLEAN! WITHOUT EXCEPTION, VOTE ALL INCUMBENTS OUT -- ALL INCUMBENTS!
    (FORGET THE ABOVE STATEMENT - AMERICA DOES NOT HAVE TWO NATIONAL
    ELECTIONS IN WHICH TO RESOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS. THE TIME TO SOLVE THEM
    IS NOW!

    REMOVE THE OLD. INSTALL THE NEW!

    LET TRAITORS KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR CONTINUED EXPECTATION OF
    EMPLOYMENT WHILE CONDUCTING BUSINESS AS USUAL.

    THE NEW ORLEANS POLICE HAVE ALREADY LEARNED THAT LESSON. They Stopped
    Coming to Work until it was safe to return.

    It is time all SATANIC leadership learn the same harsh lesson which
    accompanies the loss of one's integrity.

    DO YOUR PART! Put the FREE back into the LAND OF THE FREE!

    Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Simple Man of Truth
    In the illusion based world of man's thought, there exist
    healthy egos and unhealthy egos --visit my home page and
    meet the unhealthy ego's worst nightmare!
    http://www.arkenterprises.com

    Raymond Karczewski, Jun 20, 2006

  2. Raymond Karczewski

    Widdershins Guest

    20 Jun 2006 14:36:57 -0700, "Raymond Karczewski" <>
    "Millions??!??" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Don't flatter yourself!
    Nice meltdown, kook! Truly one of the great ones. On a par with
    Eddieeeeeee Wollmann in his prime, or even Little Brucie Kettler
    when he was resident kook in alt.parnoormal.

    Keep up the fairly good work.
    Felony case "02-CR-0617 9/1/03: Oregon Department of
    Justice V. Raymond Ronald Karczewski, Defendant."

    "The defendant's name is NOT copyrighted."

    Widdershins

    Living the life of a ridiculed, bitchslapped loony on Usenet helps Ray
    Karczewski forget the failures in his life.

    Widdershins, Jun 21, 2006

  3. Raymond Karczewski

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 14:36:57 -0700, Raymond Karczewski wrote:
    <SLAP>

    Take your meds, Konvict!

    Meat Plow, Jun 21, 2006
  4. Raymond Karczewski

    Merlin Guest

    INCREMENTAL ESCALATION OF SATANIC CENSORSHIP BY PAROCHIAL BIBLE
    THUMPING FORUM MODERATORS

    gawd now this title is creative. doesn't say a dang thang but
    creative. satan never existed. no one on earth has ever met satan.
    that people worship satan and try to prove satan exists more than they
    try to prove god exists is outrageously funny. and repeating the name
    satan will draw the energy you call satan to you, that is basic magic.
    like we try to draw god to us when we attend magic rituals like church
    services.

    who hasn't been called satan's helper on christnet raise your hands?
    LOL.

    the more the insults the more we know it's christians at it again. you
    can be an excellent satan worshiping christian and have nothing to do
    with jesus.

    in love with the loving jesus,

    merlin

    Merlin, Jun 21, 2006
  5. Design Proves a Designer
    Full story at dink blow
    http://www.nazarene-friends.org/articles/Does God Exist.htm

    Paul’s "arguments" regarding the existence of a Maker or Creator is
    from design. He writes: "For God can be known ["by the eye of reason"
    -- NEB] by the things made." (Romans 1:20) And, again, "Every house
    has a maker but He that made all things is God." (Hebrews 3:4)
    There is the story of Newton who had constructed a small-scale model
    of the solar system turned by a crank to imitate the rotations around
    the sun.

    An atheistic friend marvels over this beautiful workmanship and asks
    who made it because he wants to compliment the designer. Newton’s
    reply is: "No one made it. It just happened." To this the atheist
    responded: "Do you take me for a fool. It is obvious someone had to
    design this marvelous craftsmanship."

    To which Newton is said to have turned to his atheistic friend and
    said: "Friend, this is but a puny model of the solar system which you
    believed happened by chance." It is stated that the atheist became a
    believer from this argument based on design requiring a Designer.

    Only seven days left to secure your flea position.
    This will ROCK the MLM industry WORLDWIDE!!!
    See what CNN, QVC, ABC, FOX, and the New York Times say about it.

    http://www.aatcm.com/enraptured

    One Love, One Heart, One Destiny for Humankind!

    Gabriel Rapture, Jun 21, 2006
  6. Raymond Karczewski

    snibbler Guest

    Raymond, please stop posting this off-topic material to
    alt.fan.art-bell, okay? It is considered SPAM by the majority who
    encounter it here. Thanks a lot for doing this for yourself, and for
    us. Now, if you have things to say abouit the Art Bell show then that
    is a different matter. Thanks in advance, I'm sure you can GROK this.

    snibbler, Jun 22, 2006
  7. Raymond Karczewski

    Barry OGrady Guest

    That would indeed be the case, but nobody has proven design.
    The moral of the story is that an uncaused God can't exist.

    Barry
    =====
    Home page
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og