Incredible Software for filtering the undesirable web sites..

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by husamal_ahmadi, Aug 31, 2005.

  1. Hi EveryBody:

    For all the poeple who are intersting to protect them kids from all the
    sexuall based web sites they can use this new software.

    This software is magnifecant it has the ability to control more than 10
    billion web site.

    This software called Http watcher. It can control all web sites through
    the internet by entering just one word from the web site name. It does
    not depend in any kind of proxy. For example if you enter word yahoo to
    protect your kids from entering www.yahoo.com, If your kids or what
    ever try more proxies to enter to yahoo the will never and ever enter
    yahoo web site until you disactive the functulity of the http watcher
    or you delete yahoo from the program database.

    Also If I want to control all the web sites including word sex in its
    name all what I have to write is sex.

    For more information about this software go to:

    http://www.vi-step.com/download.html

    and get your trial version to try it when you want to buy it, it just
    cost for $10 USD.you will never feel bad if you buy as I did to protect
    my kids.

    regard's

    Husam

    husamal_ahmadi, Aug 31, 2005

  2. husamal_ahmadi

    Evan Platt Guest

    Obviously it doesn't have a spell checker.

    Evan Platt, Aug 31, 2005