Increase your sales margins with Rates Adviser from HostedSwitch.COM

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by HostedSwitch.com, Jan 21, 2011.

  1. Today we are happy to share a great news with you. HostedSwitch.COM, a
    pioneer in
    hosted softswitching, has started offering high-quality worldwide
    termination
    along with the core softswitch services. Not only can you easily order the
    destinations you need but you can also compare rates of your carrriers
    with those
    of HostedSwitch. By getting a free account you can sufficiently increase
    your
    margin and profit.
    HostedSwitch.COM - Routing, Billing, Reporting - VoIP Software as a Service

    HostedSwitch.com, Jan 21, 2011