    I you read message 1, then click Next, TB will take you to message 3. It
    should take you to message 2, which is the next message.

    Right?

    Z, Jan 10, 2005

  2. Z

    Moz Champion Guest

    The Next commands go the NEXT unread message in the window. In your
    example, if you are reading message 1 the next unread is message 3,
    because its at the top of the list, it then proceeds down the list to 2.

    If you want them to be read and Next to function in the manner you
    envisage, then sort in ascending order

    Moz Champion, Jan 11, 2005

  3. Z

    Z Guest

    Gotta disagree ... The behavior of Next is wrong. Next should take me to
    the next mail message, no matter how the display is sorted. If I'm
    reading the 9am message, the next one is the 10am message, not the 11am
    message.

    Can anyone report a bug in Bugzilla (and is that where this would be
    reported?)

    Z, Jan 14, 2005
  4. You need a Bugzilla account, which is available to anyone. Research your
    potential bug thoroughly, to be sure you are not submitting a dupe, and
    that it really is a bug.

    Personally, i agree with Dan, this is not a bug, just the program
    functioning in a way with which you don't agree. That's just my opinion
    though.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Jan 15, 2005