    Jeff

    p.s. sorry for the cross posting, I thought this might be more appropriate
    in this group instead

    Scanner2001, Jul 21, 2004

  2. Scanner2001

    Kevin Guest

    The ISDN line is controlled by your local telco (Verizon ect). If they
    no will bump the second data connection then tough. You might be able
    to have them reconfigure it to give you the expected behavior, but maybe
    not. If your ISP and telco are the same company than I would take their
    word for it.
    Talk is cheap. Supply exceeds demand.

    Kevin, Jul 21, 2004