    increased the time out period to 5 mins .what should i do get round this
    particular e mail problem

    john

    John Goodliffe, Jan 20, 2004

  2. John Goodliffe

    Mark Guest

    You could try going to http://mail.btopenworld.com/ and delete the offending
    email from there.

    Mark, Jan 20, 2004

  3. John Goodliffe

    Professor Guest

    You have to talk to your server provider and it matters whether you have
    dial up or high speed. On dial up if someone sends you a message that is
    too large it will block all of your other messages and the only solution is
    for you server to delete if from the server.

    Professor, Jan 21, 2004
  4. With most servers, you can go in through some webmail (i.e.
    http://www.mail2web.com ) and delete it from there without even reading
    it, just identifying it based on size.

    Tergiversative, Jan 22, 2004