    solipsistic Guest

    Is it inapproriate to post a single link here for Amazon DVDs I have
    for sale? Thanks.

    solipsistic, Dec 1, 2004

  2. solipsistic

    Mike Jackson Guest

    Mike Jackson, Dec 1, 2004

  3. solipsistic

    solipsistic Guest

    Hell, I 'm not terribly concerned with pissing off Amazon or even
    being in violation of policy but thoguht that it might be problematic
    if I posted a link here and the regulars of this ng got their panties
    in a bunch : )

    solipsistic, Dec 2, 2004
  4. solipsistic

    Mike Kohary Guest

    In *this* newsgroup? Never... ;)

    Mike Kohary, Dec 2, 2004
  5. solipsistic

    Biz Guest

    If you want it to sell on Amazon, dont violate their policies, otherwise
    they'll just pull it.

    Biz, Dec 2, 2004
  6. solipsistic

    solipsistic Guest

    With all due respect and perhaps I am naive but do you think that
    Amazon is trolling this ng looking for people who are selling on
    Amazon and who also are posting that they have merchandize for sale
    here or are people here inclined to narc me out. Maybe I confused the
    issue. This is what I wanted to do:

    Subject: Always Lowest Priced Used DVDs For Sale On Amazon
    Text: All our lowest price DVD's for sale on Amazon can be accessed
    from this one URL:

    http://tinyurl.com/thisisjustanexample

    Check us out!

    And frankly I read or skimmed the entire TOS, Participation Agreement,
    ( thanks Biz for the link ) and although I did not follow any branched
    links it does not appear that posting here about items for sale on
    Amazon is a violation though if anyone knows differently please
    enlighten me.

    solipsistic, Dec 3, 2004
  7. solipsistic

    3W Guest

    I just reported you to Amazon for violation of their policy. Your account
    will soon be closed.

    Just kidding.

    3W, Dec 3, 2004