    what they are? Have I block them?
    Thanks

    bye Fogar

    Fogar, Oct 25, 2003

  2. Fogar

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Oct 25, 2003

  3. Fogar

    null Guest

    PC Door Guard is a antivirus/Trojan detection and removal product.
    You didn't install this? If not, why did you allow it?

    Super Lite is the name of the on demand antivirus scanner (KAV scan
    engine) which runs when you activate the product named Antidote.
    Did you d/l and run Antidote at one time? You apparently allowed it
    which is why it appears in the list.

    Art
    http://www.epix.net/~artnpeg

    null, Oct 25, 2003