    Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure".

    Shouldn't planning come first? So does it mean I should take 70-293 first or
    do I go by exam numbers?

    Guest, Nov 28, 2004

  2. Follow the numerical order, the exams start with the basics of managing 2003
    Active Directory (ie: for administrators) then goes into the designing and
    implementing the infrastructure, both network and active directory (ie: for
    engineers).

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    Wayne McGlinn, Nov 29, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    That makes sense. Thanks Wayne. Or I should say, thanks mate. I really want
    to come and visit your beautiful country some day. Thanks, Sam

    Guest, Nov 29, 2004
  4. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    You do not have to take them in any particular order. Most people
    suggest you take exams that represent areas you already know first, then
    go for the ones that are less familiar. I would not, however, recommend
    you take the network infrastructure exam before you take the server exam.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I'm not bossy! I just know what you should be doing!"

    catwalker63, Nov 29, 2004
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I typically recommend that you take the exam you are ready for. If you
    are comfortable with the materials for a specific exam, that's what you
    should take. Some people may be more comfortable with AD vs Networking
    and some will be the other way around.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    -- a qoute by Doug Adams (Author of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

    Neil, Nov 29, 2004
  6. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    In what order? Probably up, then down. Then across. But, as always, the
    final decision rests with you.

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 29, 2004
  7. In what order? Probably up, then down. Then across. But, as always, the
    dark, locked room?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 30, 2004
  8. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In

    Bathtub is best.

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 30, 2004
  9. In what order? Probably up, then down. Then across. But, as always,
    with a toaster?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 30, 2004
  10. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    Yes. Up, down, across, toaster.

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 30, 2004
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    you're going to kill the toaster?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 30, 2004
  12. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    No! I'm...it's not the toaster! But, wait, you're not following here....You
    see, you have to...um...the toaster is just a secondary....here, let me
    explain this better...lemme think....er, yeah, what you have to do is get a
    sharp tool, like a knife...on second thought, the best way for you to
    understand is by example...here, lemme fill the tub up....alright, hop in
    and make yourself comfortable while I run to the kitchen right quick...be
    right back...

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 30, 2004
  13. Guest

    Neil Guest

    "Well officer, Ken said he was going to run to the kitchen and would be
    right back. He never retruned, so after my bath you can imagine my surprise
    to see he was lying dead in the kitchen. Perhaps I should have mentioned
    that I had left the gas on in the kitchen with the pilot out. Sad, I will
    really miss him...kind of...a little...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 30, 2004
  14. you're going to kill the toaster?

    non, no just kidding!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 30, 2004
  15. you're going to kill the toaster?
    you try to confuse.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 30, 2004
  16. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In

    Neil: 1
    Ken: dead

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 30, 2004
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    your daughter she come to my house and kicked my toaster!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 30, 2004
  18. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I see me plan was executed flawlessly....WAIT A MINUTE?!?! are you posting
    from beyond the grave? 'cuase if you aren't then my plan didn't work at
    all!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 30, 2004
  19. Guest

    Neil Guest

    no I was confused already...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 30, 2004

  20. It is called Divine System Integration.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Nov 30, 2004