    have one, but I do have a first Ed. version. Will I screw up something if I
    use it?

    Was there more in the Sec. Ed. that the First didn't have?

    fhorns2000, Nov 22, 2006

  2. fhorns2000

    Kerry Liles Guest

    It is quite likely that whatever you grab from the original Win98CD will
    likely be too old or incompatible.
    You might want to try skipping the file it is asking for (or even press
    cancel if skip is not an option) -- I have often found that works just fine
    with networking components, because everything it needs is often already
    there (and even after sniffing the CD it changes nothing). It is worth a
    shot unless you can borrow a friend's Win98SE media.

    Kerry Liles, Nov 23, 2006