    twitching double boiler containing squishy cooked chestnut and caviar in
    putrid polluted sludge, a side of pickles and a glass of peurile lettuce
    extract.

    Lord Fletcher Singerpadge-Nonningridge, Mar 1, 2005

  2. Lord Fletcher Singerpadge-Nonningridge
    , wrote in message

    read-wide:
    Anyway, I flew over the top of it recently in Encarta, reset the instruments
    to zero and then landed. The measurement read, -29,028 feet without
    snow and at beach level.

    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Mar 1, 2005

  3. Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, <>, the
    gangrenous, repetitive sloth, and dealer in pickles and dried meats,
    bubbled:
    But surely the height of the altimeter when landed is at least 4 feet of the
    ground, if everything else is accurate then that makes the mountain some
    four feet taller. Or did you neglect to deploy the landing gear?

    --
    Lunch was nice;

    Dried vermin phlegm with liver dressing on top of tainted chipmunk genitalia
    and chimpanzee thigh extract, dished up in a steaming deep dish with a slew
    of watery squares of endive, clam and almond in noxious unidentified slop, a
    side of chocolate and a few ounces of rancid tomato juice.

    Lord Handley Honeyfoot-Crullerkin, Mar 1, 2005
  4. Lord Handley Honeyfoot-Crullerkin,
    The beach acted as the variable factor as it was inland by some four miles
    and nine feet below sea level. You are correct, I forgot to deploy the
    landing gear the result of which I ended up in a crator five feet deep.

    Detritus Mycoides Archiepiscopus, Mar 1, 2005