In flagranto delicto

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Dr. Bill, Mar 1, 2005.

  1. Dr. Bill

    Dr. Bill Guest

    From:
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    we have logged your IP-address on more than 40 illegal Websites.
    Important: Please answer our questions!
    The list of questions are attached.
    Yours faithfully,
    M. John Stellford

    ++-++ Federal Bureau of Investigation -FBI-
    ++-++ 935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Room 2130
    ++-++ Washington, DC 20535
    ++-++ (202) 324-3000

    *-* "PROVIDER" Anti-Virus Service

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAH only 40! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAH

    Dr. Bill, Mar 1, 2005

  2. Dr. Bill

    relic Guest

    ATTENTION!

    Antivirus vendors are warning of a new variant of the "Sober" virus
    discovered today that can delete the hard disk.

    Protection:
    Download and read the zipped patch. It's very easy to install!

    Thanks for your cooperation!

    --- (c)2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved
    --- Microsoft Corporation
    --- One Microsoft Way
    --- Redmond, Washington 98052-6399

    relic, Mar 1, 2005

  3. relic , wrote in message
    U1Vd.16056$:
    That 'Sober' patch is working just great here. You?

    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Mar 1, 2005
  4. Dr. Bill

    John Holmes Guest

    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte 's blabbering in alt.os.windows-xp:
    Works fine, here.

    John Holmes, Mar 1, 2005
  5. Dr. Bill

    relic Guest

    Installed it last night. Great so far, just glad Microsoft e-mailed it to
    me.

    relic, Mar 1, 2005
  6. hey John you Dutch prat.......

    Its Only Me Again, Mar 1, 2005
  7. relic , wrote in message
    z3Vd.16071$:
    The linufux just don't know what they're missing. And
    Microsoft will forever maintain its status with patches
    like that.

    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Mar 1, 2005
  8. Dr. Bill

    John Holmes Guest

    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte 's blabbering in alt.computer:
    What is 29.028?

    John Holmes, Mar 1, 2005
  9. in message

    Yes, what is that number?

    --
    Lunch was nice;

    Soured chef's pubic hairs with dried weevil offal complemented by curdled
    used cat litter chips and foreskin marinade, simmered in a turbid casserole
    chock full of dried pieces of corn and rutabaga in cashew broth, a side of
    grains and a bottle of Vietnamese snake wine.

    Lord Gordon Cerryfet-Ponderfoot, Mar 1, 2005
  10. Dr. Bill

    relic Guest

    It's his sig.

    relic, Mar 1, 2005
  11. Dr. Bill

    John Holmes Guest

    relic 's blabbering in alt.os.windows-xp:
    I know that. But what does it mean?

    John Holmes, Mar 1, 2005
  12. Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Mar 1, 2005
  13. Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, <>, the
    dread-bolted, irrational vegan, and low class lawyer and general peddler,
    poor mouthed:
    so what does it mean?

    --
    Lunch was nice;

    Salted syphilis scabs and puppy gumboil vinegar spoiled on top of sautéed
    weevil muscle with garlic conserve garnished with seared chipmunk buttock
    with cabbage topping under stewed crunchy handkerchief dregs, cooked in a
    steaming bucket chock full of medium to well done rhubarb, twitching squares
    of unidentified wriggly things, beef and eel, snot, a side of olives and a
    can of skunk piss.

    Lord Aidan Segglebanks-Cepperkot, Mar 1, 2005

  14. asts.n.knockers, wrote in message
    :
    What do you mean, what does it mean?

    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Mar 1, 2005
  15. Dr. Bill

    relic Guest

    Free. What does it mean?

    http://www.debian.org/intro/free

    relic, Mar 1, 2005
  16. If you are referring to the widely accepted but incorrect height of
    Everest, the second tallest mountain on the planet, then clearly you are
    referring to yourself as a big mistake. Is that what you mean?

    --
    Lunch was nice;

    Barbequed weevil muscle with foreskin dressing accompanied with sun dried
    monkey intestine with cabbage seasoning, served in a cooling cup containing
    dull pieces of hide and ham with bits of turnip in loathsome vegetable oil,
    a side of grains and a pint of blood.

    Lord Charles Pickway-Nocklebon, Mar 1, 2005
  17. Dr. Bill

    relic Guest

    33,476

    relic, Mar 1, 2005
  18. Dr. Bill

    relic Guest

    "Mount Everest." World Book. 2001 ed. Vol. 5-E: 519.
    "The official height of Mount Everest is 29,035 feet (8,850 meters)."

    relic, Mar 1, 2005
  19. Lord Charles Pickway-Nocklebon
    , wrote in message

    ets:
    That's what I was dragged up with, and I'm sticking to it.

    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Mar 1, 2005
  20. relic , wrote in message
    B5Vd.16093$:
    That's with snow on board.