    feeling shunned? Actually, I am down to the last of the actual reconfig
    and now the rest of teh day will be testing. a mere 15 hours later...

    *head hits table as the InterNeil passes out*

    Neil, Jul 8, 2006

  2. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Well you were the one who told me to ask him. If I could have run for coffee
    I would have.

    LRM, Jul 8, 2006

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    well, thanks for the offer, but your hubby just would have gotten in teh
    way of my fun...that and your military training...

    Actually, I am for teh most part out of here. The functional team is
    taking over now for testing this evening and tomorrow. All of teh tech
    aspects are done and I am in the midst of packin up. Even my repl jobs to
    the DSS server and maint jobs are done and we didn't need to recover frmo
    something once this weekend...

    *waits for other shoe to drop*

    Neil, Jul 8, 2006
  4. Guest

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    Man, you must really be tired. Your spelling is even worse than normal.

    Get some rest, bud.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Jul 8, 2006
  5. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    True dat, but I'm guessing not having to work during the week makes up for
    it, right?

    MitchS, Jul 10, 2006
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    a whoppin 3.5 hours on Fri/Sat and managed to almost DOUBLE that on
    Sat/Sun. just finished putting in for the 22.50 hours of OT for the
    week...fun,fun,fun...

    Neil, Jul 10, 2006
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest